You can log in to your trading account through three different platforms :
1) Mobile application (Android)
1.1 Download Metatrader 4 through the App Store* or Play Store.
Please follow the steps below in order to sign into your account through the MT4 Android mobile application.
Open the App from your mobile and then click on the options button from the top left corner of the screen
Click on the first option “Get Started"
Click on “Login to an Existing Account”
Search for the server through the search bar from the top of the screen.
Live Server: EquitiGroup-Live
Demo Server: EquitiGroup-Demo
Finally, type in your login information and click “Sign In”.
The “Login” should be your trading account number, and your password has been sent in a separate E-mail.
2) Meta Trader 4 program on IOS
1.1 Download your IOS application from the App Store
In order to login to your account through the MT4 app, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the MT4 app through your iPhone and click on the settings tab from the bottom right corner of the app. Then click on "New Account", as shown below:
2. Click on "Login to Existing Account"
3. Search for the server "EquitiGroup-Live" to login to your live account or "EquitiGroup-Demo" to login to your demo account.
4. Finally, enter your account number and password, then click "Sign In"
3) Meta Trader 4 program on your desktop Microsoft:
In order to login to your Demo/Live account please ensure you download the MetaTrader 4 Platform using this link.
Once you have downloaded the platform, please go to ‘File’ then click on ‘Login to Trade Account’
In the box that appears you will need to enter your Demo/Live Account Login number, your password and then please select the server EquitiGroup-Demo or EquitiGroup- Live from the drop down list.
Please ensure you do not add in any additional spaces if you copy and paste your details.
Once you finish you can tick the box in order to save your log in credentials as shown below, then choose log in order to access your account.