At Equiti, you can make deposits using your MasterCard or VISA.
Steps to fund your account via Card:
1. Log in to the Client Portal
2. On the left side menu, click on "Deposits"
3. Select "Deposit Options" then,
Select the account and fill in the amount you wish to deposit. The currency of the deposit will automatically correspond to the currency of the account that you are depositing into.
4. Select the Icon "Visa/MasterCard"
5. Fill in all required details and click "Deposit"
- First and Last Name
- Card Number: Enter your 16-digit credit card number
- Card Holder Name: The full name of the cardholder
- Expiration Date: Expiry date of the card, to be filled (MM/YY)
- CVV: The 3- or 4-digit security code (CVV) on the back of your card
6. Then you will be redirected to the payment provider page to fill in your 3D Secure authentication code which should be received to the mobile number linked to the used card.
7. Finally, once you have submitted your deposit successfully, your deposit will be added to your Equiti account.
Please note that in cases where the name of your Equiti account does not match the cardholder's name, the deposit will remain pending until verified by our payments team within 24 hours.
Equiti does not accept third-party deposits.
- Minimum Deposit Amount:
25 JOD, 30 USD/EUR/GBP, 100 AED/SAR
- Deposit Fees:
Equiti does not charge any fees for Card deposits.
- Deposit Processing Time:
- Instant: Previously deposited and verified card from our Backoffice team
- Within 24 hours: First time deposit through Card
Please visit our Payments Terms and Conditions for more information.