Bank transfers can only be done through your bank’s online portal, or by physically visiting one of your bank’s branches.
You can transfer to multiple Equiti banks depending on your preference. You can find the banks' details by logging into your Equiti's client portal.
- Login to Equiti's client portal.
- Click the Deposits tab on the left side panel, click on “Bank Transfer”. You will see all the wiring instructions to our bank accounts. Each bank account corresponds to a certain currency.
Once you have submitted your bank wire transfer, kindly send an email to Backoffice@equiti.com including the payment confirmation so our team can verify and apply the deposit as soon as it's received.
Equiti may require additional documentation/information from you to prove your bank account held in your name as third party payments are not permitted.
- Minimum Deposit Amount:
30 USD/EUR/GBP, 100 AED/SAR
- Deposit fees:
Equiti does not charge any fees for bank transfers.
- Deposit arrival time:
- Domestic Wire Transfers: 1-3 working days.
- International Wire Transfers: 1-5 working days.
- Internal Transfer (Within the same Bank): Instant
Please visit our Payments Terms and Conditions for more information.