Equiti supports payments in local currencies via online wire transfers, and local payment solutions, connecting clients directly to their online banking portal.
In order to use this solution, you must have a valid account in one of the supported banks and access to online banking.
To fund your account via the available Local Payment Solution:
1. Log in to the Client Portal
2. On the left-side menu, click on "Deposits"
3. Select "Deposit Options"
4. Select the account and fill in the amount you wish to deposit.
* The currency of the deposit will automatically correspond to the currency of the account that you are depositing into.
5. Select the Icon with your countries flag and "Local Solutions"
6. Fill in your First and Last name and click on "Deposit"
Once you click Deposit, you will be redirected to our Local Payment Solutions options in your region.
7. Select the required Local Payment Solution.
8. Fill in all required information and complete the steps.
9. Your deposit will be instantly applied to your Equiti account.
Please note that in cases where the registered name with us does not match the client's name, the deposit will remain pending until verified by our payments team within 24 hours. Equiti may ask for supporting documents.
Equiti does not accept third-party deposits.
- Minimum Deposit Amount:
30 USD or the equivalent in local currency
- Deposit fees:
Equiti does not charge any on deposits
- Deposit Processing Time:
1-3 working days
Please visit our Payments Terms and Conditions for more information.