MQ WebTrader is a web version of the MT4/MT5 platforms. The MQ WebTrader allows you to analyze markets and execute trades directly from your browser.
To launch MQ Webtrader, follow the below steps:
- If you already have an account, click here to log into the client portal or click here to create one.
- You can launch the Webtrader either by clicking on:
- The more options icon "" next to each account on the dashboard, or;
- The "Launch MQ WebTrader" button on the "Platforms" page.
- Log into your trading account using your login credentials
- Trading account number as your login
- Password. If you forgot your password, click here for the steps to resetting it.
- Server for MT4: EquitiGroup-Live for live accounts or EquitiGroup-Demo for demo accounts.
- Server for MT5: EquitiGroupLtd-Live for live accounts or EquitiGroupLtd-Demo for demo accounts.
- Platform (MT4, MT5)
- You can add the WebTrader to your iPhone/iPad home screen by tapping the share button icon on your Safari browser and selecting the “Add to Home Screen” option.
Client Portal - Dashboard
Client Portal - Platforms
Webtrader - Login Details